Final Draft Descriptive Paragraph Post
"My Comfortable Study Room"
My ideal study room is small and comfortable. There are some requirements for my ideal study room.
First, It should not be too wide. Small size room give comfort to me. Room size will be about 10~15 square meter.
Second, It should not be too quiet. If it is too quiet, I can't concentrate well. Calm music will help me to concentrate.
The third is a simple interior. Room's wallpaper color is dark ivory color. It will give a relaxing feeling. And little furniture give simple and comfort feeling. There is one desk on the side of the room. On the other side is placed a bed.
Finally, I need a refrigerator filled with Coca-Cola (No Pepsi, only Coca-Cola). Cola makes me feel so good. It will help to Increase my concentration.
In conclusion, small and simple room is the best place that I can concentrate well.
Coke refrigerator
Reference
댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기