2015년 11월 14일 토요일

Blog Post #5

Production and Ownership of Knowledge


   When I posted my writing on my blog at first, I just thought, 'That is troublesome homework'. However, I shared my knowledge and thoughts with others, and I learned a lot of things. For example, if I used my class review ppt just one time and deleted it immediately, maybe the result of my efforts would have disappeared. I realized the benefits gained by sharing knowledge production to others by posting on my blog. Also, I learned about the importance of using proper citation. I realized that using proper citation for the outside source when writing informative posts makes my post more credible.
   In brief, my experience from the blog writing has helped my understanding of knowledge production and knowledge ownership.

댓글 4개:

  1. Hello Jaemin,

    "my experience from the blog writing has helped my understanding of knowledge production and knowledge ownership." I like this sentence, because I think that too.
    I don't understand ownership of knowledge, before I writing post! I glad you and my think is same.

    Have a nice day,
    YeJiKim

    답글삭제
  2. Hi Jaemin,

    I agree with you that using proper citation makes our paragraph more credible, and this homework is very bothersome.However, as Gary mentioned, this work will be our online portfolio in the future for our career. I hope we do better at the end of this semester.
    Thank you for your comments on my blog and have a nice day!

    Yeeun

    답글삭제
  3. Hi Jaemin,
    I also think that we can preserve our information and thought by posting on our blog so it is very good for us. However, there is a small mistake in a first sentence. You wrote 'When I posted my writing on my blog at first' twice, so it is better you fix it.
    Best wishes,
    WooHeeSeon

    답글삭제