"My Ideal Study Room"
There are some requirements for my ideal study room.
First, It should not be too wide. Small size room give comfort to me. Room size will be about 10~15 square meter. Second, It should not be too quiet. If it is too quiet, I can't concentrate well. Calm music will help me to concentrate. The third is a simple interior. Little furniture give simple and comfort feeling. I need just one desk and one bed. Finally, I need a refrigerator filled with Coca-Cola (No Pepsi, only Coca-Cola). Cola makes me feel so good. It will help to Increase my concentration.
In conclusion, the room with these elements is the best place for my study.
Coke refrigerator
Reference
Coke refrigerator (2015, May 10). Retrieved (2015, September 26)

Hellow Jae Min,
답글삭제I really like your paragraph. I also like a small room, and I love Coca-Cola too(Though I prefer Dr.Pepper to Coca-Cola). I'm sure that I can also feel comfortable in your ideal study room. However, I think you missed a general impression in your topic sentense. I also recommend you to write more details. In my opinion, Gary will say "What makes the music?" or "What are the size of the desk, bed, and refrigerator?" I hope my comment can be your help.
Best wishes,
Yang Joon Yong
Very good advice Joon-yong-
답글삭제Jae-min, he's right about needing a better topic sentence- give a clear controlling idea- My ideal study room is small and simple-
love the photo-
Hello Jae min,
답글삭제I think you are little different with me. First is I do not like small place because I feel stuffy in a small place. Second is I need quiet for concentrate. But I really like coke, too. So I think it will very nice if there is a refrigerator filled with Coca-Cola.
Have a nice day,
Woo Hee Seon