The comments of others had many benefits to improve my English writing skills.
First, I felt pleasure when people read my post, and they agreed with my opinion. Also, it was a good thing that I could see different opinions. Second, I was able to reduce many grammar mistakes that I often made. Thanks to the advice of others, I write my posts carefully to reduce mistakes. In addition, I learned a variety of writing skills.
In brief, It was very helpful to improve English skills.
In brief, It was very helpful to improve English skills.
2) What have the comments I have posted on other blogs taught me about writing?
Also, there are many good things that the comments I have posted on other blogs.
First, I read many informative posts, so I've got a lot of knowledge. Also, It was good to see many different opinions. Second, I learned various and good writing skills of others. I knew that there are so many people with great writing skills.
In short, it gave me motivation to learn English.
Hi Jaemin,
답글삭제I totally agree with you that when people read my posts and leave comments, I feel like people are concerned with my writings. Also, when they care about my grammatical mistakes, I feel thankful to those who actually read my stuffs to find out the minor mistakes. The comments are truly helpful to fix my errors and to improve my writings, so I hope people leave more comments on my writings. I wish people show more concerns on your writings and make some suggestions to improve your writings!
Best wishes,
June
Hi Jaemin,
답글삭제I agree that the comments of others affect our English writing skills. English writing skills are improved through others’ feedback. I like your post because your paragraphs are systematic. I think you are a good writer.
Thank you,
Jiyeon
Hello Jae Min,
답글삭제Your thinking about the comments is simple, but it has important many points about advantages of the comments. Increasing writing skills, decreasing some mistakes, learning good things from paragraphs of others are very important and useful for our writing. I think that you did a good reflection for your writing through the comments. I want to tell you one more thing that you wrote a word 'also' a lot. It makes the paragraphs boring and uncreative. I'm sure that reducing the 'also' word will make your paragraphs more excellent and creative.
Have a good night,
Young Hwi
작성자가 댓글을 삭제했습니다.
답글삭제Dear Jaemin
답글삭제I agree that we can read many informative posts. By reading other writings, I also try to understand the different views of people. Your article is simple. However, I thought that what you want to talk in your writings is clear and concise.
Thanks,
Eunju